We charge no admission to our concerts because we want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy them. But our concerts are not free to produce. Your contributions allow us to:
• Modestly compensate our conductor.
• Purchase and rent the music we play.
• Rent space for rehearsals and performances.
• Buy insurance and licenses.
• Mail brochures to announce our concert season.
• Produce and print programs, posters and newsletters.
• Pay modest stipends to our guest performers.
Your generosity will be acknowledged in our concert programs.
If you would like to discuss your contribution, you may contact the orchestra president at admin@PortTownsendOrchestra.org.
PTCO is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and your tax-deductible donation will be greatly appreciated.
Buy cookies at the concert! They are made by the players and ALL proceeds help support the orchestra.