We charge no admission to our concerts because we want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy them. But our concerts are not free to produce. Your contributions allow us to:
• Modestly compensate our conductor.
• Purchase and rent the music we play.
• Rent space for rehearsals and performances.
• Buy insurance and licenses.
• Mail brochures to announce our concert season.
• Print programs, posters and newsletters.
• Pay modest stipends to our guest performers.
Your generosity will be acknowledged in our concert programs.
If your donation exceeds $500 in value, a chair in the orchestra can be named in your honor for the season.
If you would like to discuss your contribution, you may contact the orchestra president at admin@PortTownsendOrchestra.org.
PTCO is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and your tax-deductible donation will be greatly appreciated.
Buy cookies at the concert! They are made by the players and ALL proceeds help support the orchestra.